I love this recipe! My kids even loved it. They had no idea how healthy this was! SOOOO good!
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 large banana
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Shakeology
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350 and prepare 12 muffin cups.
- Place eggs, pumpkin, banana and honey in blender and blend for 30 sec.
- Add Shakeology, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the batter among the 12 muffin cups
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool.