Just another fun way to make clean eating fun in our house! These mini burger bowls were perfect for everyone in our house!
Yields: 12 Servings | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 1/2 Cups shredded cheddar
- 2 Pounds lean ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Chopped chives, for serving
- Bread and butter pickles, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, toss the bacon with the cheddar cheese.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Season beef with salt and pepper. Add a small handful of beef to each muffin tin, then press up the sides to create a cup. Divide the bacon-and-cheese mixture evenly among the cups.
- Roast until beef is cooked through and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Using an offset spatula, release hamburger bowls from muffin tins. Drizzle with ranch dressing, sprinkle with chives, and serve with pickles.