Packed with protein and fiber, this quick and easy meal can be made fresh to enjoy and even in larger portions to be prepared for later in the week. Combining some amazing flavors, it is the perfect addition to and lunch or dinner dish.
- 1 cup cooked green lentils
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1½ tsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Braggs Liquid Aminos
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
- ¼ tsp . ground cumin (to taste; optional)
- Herbal seasoning blend (to taste; optional)
- Combine lentils, carrot, cilantro, oil, lime juice, Braggs Liquid Aminos, salt (if desired), cumin (if desired), and seasoning blend (if desired) to lentils; toss gently to blend.
- Let salad marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.