Looking for the perfect sweet treat to end the night? Want to enjoy the taste of Christmas all year long? Then try these delicious Shakeology balls and make sure you make extras because they will get devoured!
- 1 packet of peppermint mocha shakeology or 1 serving of your favorite chocolate protein powder
- 4 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- sprinkle little sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup oats
- Cacao nibs or peppermint dark chocolate or just choc chips
- Put all ingredients in bowl and mix up with electric mixer.
- If you use chocolate protein vs peppermint mocha Shakeology you may need to add more drops of peppermint oil, depending on how much peppermint flavor you like. Look for dark chocolate peppermint bars and chop them up finely. I would use about 1/4 cup chopped up.
- The cashew butter is key in making these balls super creamy and non “peanut butter” tasting. The cashew butter is naturally sweet without a “nutty” flavor.
- Roll into balls and eat up!
- I store these in the fridge.