I love chips & guac, but not always having chips on hand is often a problem with two little snackers always eating my chips… but with this quick and simple recipe I will never need to worry about not having them again!
- 6 small tortillas corn or flour
- olive oil cooking spray
- coarse salt
- Slice the tortillas into 6-8 pieces depending on the size tortilla you have. I use a pizza cutter to make it really easy.
- Spray the tortillas lightly with cooking spray, then sprinkle with salt.
- Lay the tortillas into the air fryer basket, without letting them overlap, and cook for 3 minutes at 350 degrees. Flip them over, give them another light spray, add more salt (if you think they need it – the amount of salt is a personal preference), and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Air fryers do vary from brand to brand. Some require pre-heating, mine does not. Keep an eye on yours – it may take more or less time to crisp up the chips.
- That’s it! Remove from the basket and they will continue to crisp as they cool. Once they have cooled, you’re ready to start dipping.
Prep Time – 5 mins | Cook Time – 10 mins | Total Time – 15 mins