A delicious treat to make and surprise the kids or a whole party of friends! Tasting just like a peanut butter cup, but served on a stick for quick and easy snacking!
- 1 cup all-natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch (preferably GMO-free)
- 3⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Hot water
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate, 62% cocoa or higher, chopped
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil, unrefined
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, cornstarch, coconut flour, and maple syrup in a medium bowl; blend well with a spatula until mixture forms a uniform dough.
- Using clean hands, shape dough into twenty-four 1-inch balls; place a toothpick in the center of each ball. Place on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Fill small saucepan with 2 inches of water; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low.
- Place a heat-proof mixing bowl over saucepan. Add chocolate and oil. Stir for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just melted. Make sure water does not splash into the bowl.
- Remove balls from refrigerator. Hold a ball by the toothpick and dip into chocolate, swirling to completely coat. Return to baking sheet. Repeat with each ball. (For any uncoated areas, coat carefully with a spoon dipped into chocolate.)
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until chocolate has hardened.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.