Need a quick and easy side for dinner? Look no further than these delicious garlic and herb roasted potatoes. Perfect for grilling, baking or even in your air fryer (our favorite way to make them).
Total Time: 45 min
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 35 min
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven/grill/air fryer to 425°F. Mix oregano, paprika, thyme, sea salt and garlic powder in small bowl. Set aside.
- Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over potatoes. Toss to coat well. Spread potatoes.
- Cook for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.