Peanutty Peanut Butter Squares
Oh my peanut buttery deliciousness! The other night I was craving something sweet so my kids and I decided to look for a fun dessert to make and as soon as we all saw this one we knew it was the one! Think a Reese’s Peanut Butter mixed with a brownie, but without the chocolate, but the kids had to add chocolate to their side and it turned out amazing!
- 1 1/2 cups all natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda, gluten free
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Lightly coat 8×8-inch baking pan with spray. Set aside
- Combine peanut butter, honey, extract, eggs, and baking soda in a large bowl; mix well
- Evenly spread batter into prepared pan. Smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes. Squares may be a little soft when coming out of the oven, but they will continue to cook.
- Cool. Cut into squares.